The Grade 8 Grad Committee consists of parents who fundraise for and organize the graduates’ dance party after graduation. We are responsible for
- organizing fundraisers
- selecting dance theme and decorations
- selecting and funding keepsake
- organizing DJ, photo-booth, snacks and refreshments
- recruiting Grade 7 parents to chaperone dance
If you are interested in being part of this committee, please send us an email: SwanseaGrade8Grad@gmail.com.
If you are cannot be a part of the committee, but would still like to help, please consider donating baked goods or supporting our events.
If you are interested in baking for or helping at an event, please look out for volunteer opportunities that will be shared via Google Classroom.
For you participation, you can receive S-Points.
- 1 S-Point is awarded for 2 hours of volunteer work, or 1 set (2-3 dozen) baked goods donations.
- If you bring your S-Point Sheet, a committee member will sign it. Otherwise, we will give you a S-Point certificate.
- If you did not pick up your S-Point certificate after the event, you can pick it up in Mr. Soble’s room. Certificates not picked up two weeks after the event will be discarded.
- If you did not receive a certificate, but think you’re entitled to one, please send us an email within two weeks of the event.