Swansea Kids Place is a not-for-profit child care center located at Swansea Public School. We currently offer quality before and after child care for children from 6 to 12 years and will be expanding our program September 2014 to provide before and after care for children enrolled in the Swansea Public School kindergarten.
We are currently looking for an experienced professional Supervisor, experienced Registered Early Childhood Educators and Child Care Assistants for the kindergarten program. We offer competitive salaries and a supportive working environment. The positions being offered will be a 5 to 6 hour split shift day.
- Must provide a satisfactory Police Reference Check
- Proof of Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Able to program creatively in a play based, emergent environment
- Able to report and record, using the ELECT framework
- Understanding of all legislation and standards, including Day Nurseries Act and Childrens Services Early Learning and Care Assessment for Quality Improvement
- Able to be flexible, to show initiative and work independently adhering to center policies
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A strong work ethic
If interested please submit a resume, complete with a detailed covering letter. Only resumes complete with a letter will be considered. Resumes will be accepted until April 23, 2014
Please forward emails to email@example.com.