20th Annual Swansea Craft Sale – Saturday, November 22, 2014
It is the 20th Anniversary and we are looking for volunteers to make the Swansea Craft Sale the best one ever! We had quite a few of our volunteers graduate so we are looking for the following volunteers:
- Vendor Liaison – 1 person that can be the vendor contact that can answer questions and take payments. Will work with Karey Heard and Alison Logue (co-chairs of event). Minimum 5 days work.
- Database – 1 person who takes care of the craft sale database with vendor names and contact information. Emails the vendors periodically. Will be trained by the present database co-ordinator. Minimum 4 days work.
- Marketing – 1 person who takes care of posting event information online, inside and outside of the school. Minimum 3 days work.
- Website Administrator – 1 person who takes care of the Swansea Craft Sale website. Posts updates on the website. Website is already created – it would just require updates. Minimum 3 days work.
- Food – organize the food aspect of the sale. Work side by side with Sam Rush who has organized the food for years. Minimum 3 days work.
- Bake Table – organize the bake table and parent donations for the sale. Work side by side with Kimberley Wakefield who has run the bake table for years. Minimum 3 days work.
If you are able to volunteer for these positions or want to volunteer at the event, please contact Karey Heard at firstname.lastname@example.org