The 19th Annual Swansea Craft & Bake Sale is on Saturday Nov 23rd from 10:00am-3:00pm!
- WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR BAKED GOODS DONATIONS! Please contact Kimberley <firstname.lastname@example.org> if you can donate something.
- WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR PARENT VOLUNTEERS FOR THE EVENT DAY! Please contact Karey <email@example.com> if you can volunteer.
- WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR STUDENT VOLUNTEERS FOR THE EVENT DAY! Please contact Virginia <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
FYI – ON EVENT DAY – Please come out and support a great cause while having the wonderful opportunity to purchase many unique gifts for the holiday season! Go to the Website to see all the vendors and their crafts: www.swanseacraftsale.com
* Santa is visiting from 11:00am – 1:00pm. Kids will be able to do the kids crafts all day from 10:00am-3:00pm.
* Location: 207 Windermere Ave. Enter doors at 15 Waller.
* Price: $1-kids, $2-adults, $5-family pass – All admission goes to families in need during the holiday season.
Adult Volunteer slots available for Sat Nov 23rd (event day) are as follows:
- Bake Table – 1:30-3:30 (2 people needed)
- Food – 11:30-1:30, 1:30-3:30 (2 people needed in each slot)
- Kids Craft – 9:30-11:30, 11:30-1:30, 1:30-3:30 (1 person needed in each slot)
We also need help on Friday Nov 22nd for set up from 6-9pm. Students are welcome too!