Even though December is not yet upon us; some of us have started to consider our Christmas shopping list. And our next Fundscrip Order of the school year is due this Friday December 3rd. Orders will be arriving at school on Friday December 10th.
You can use the following order form Fundscrip order form . You can send an email with your order directly to me or send the attached form into the office with your cheque. Or you can order online at: www.fundscrip.com/LoginOrSignUP.aspx?IID=XADTXP
Many of our supporters use this opportunity to “let us do your Christmas shopping”. With so many retailers to choose from, there is bound to be something for everyone on your list. And don’t forget those teachers. A recent article on Everything Mom blog highlighted some ideas:
Gift cards are the perfect one-size-fits-all teacher gift. They can be enjoyed. They can be practical. They can be a treat.
- Bookstore gift cards
- Coffee shop gift cards (yum – double double!)
- Movie gift cards (both movie theatre and movie rental store work well)
- Home renovation gift cards (if you know your teacher has a particular passion for gardening, renovating or decorating)
- Pair a bookstore gift card with a homemade bookmark.
- Pair a movie rental gift card with some microwave popcorn.
Please note that Fundscrip has advised us that unfortunately The Body Shop gift cards are temporarily unavailable.
If you have any questions about ordering or Fundscrip in general, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you out however I can. Thanks again for your continued support with this program!
Sally Chown, Swansea Fundscrip Administrator