Halloween is almost upon us and Swansea will be having their Annual Halloween Parade on Wednesday, October 31st at 1:00 pm. This year we are offering an alternative program for students who do not celebrate Halloween. There is a letter being sent home today regarding Halloween, so please complete and return if you do not wish your child to participate in the Halloween Parade.
Parents are reminded that Swansea is a peanut/nut safe school and all treats should be individually wrapped and peanut/nut free. More information about this will be sent home closer to Halloween.
Anaphylaxis Awareness Week
October 29th – November 2nd is Anaphylaxis Awareness Week at Swansea. Next week we will send home a pamphlet on our Anaphylaxis policy and what we can do to keep our all of kids safe.
Parents are reminded to only send peanut/nut free snacks and Halloween treats with their children to school.
• Oct 29 – Nov 2nd — Anaphylaxis Awareness Week
• October 31st – Halloween Parade – 1:00 pm
• November 1st – Etobicoke School of the Arts Open House
• November 6th – Ursula Franklin Academy Open House
• November 9th – 10:30 am – Remembrance Day Assembly
• November 12th – Progress Reports sent home