Progress Reports/Parent Teacher Interviews
Progress Reports will be sent home on Monday, November 12th.
Parent teacher interviews will be held on Friday, November 16th. Information about booking an interview time will be included with your child’s progress report.
Parents can arrange to meet with their child’s teacher anytime during regular school hours if they have concerns about their child’s progress. You may write a note in your child’s agenda or call the office and leave a message for a teacher.
Grade 8 Graduation Committee Meeting
The first meeting of the Grade 8 graduation committee will be held on Wednesday, December 5th at 6:15 pm in the school library. This is an open meeting for all interested grade 7 & 8 parents to set up the committee that will plan and execute the Grade 8 Grad Dance on Tuesday, June 25, 2013. As well, there will be discussion of plans for Grad Week (third week of June) and the Grade 8 Graduation Ceremony on June 25, 2013.
Family Photos at the Craft Sale
While visiting the Swansea Craft Fair you can have your Family Photos taken and have your printed photos in time for Christmas.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Here it is how it works:
· book your family’s appointment with the school office
· on photo day, 8 to 10 digital photos will be taken
· There will be a $10 camera fee payable to Swansea Public School on photo day.
· Approximately 10 days later photo proofs will be delivered to the school, and you will be able to view your portraits and select a package.
· Packages will be delivered to the school before the Winter Break.
BONUS 8 X 10 Family Portrait with purchase of a package. Bonus portrait must be the same image selected in your package.
Payment is due at the time of your sitting.
· November 12th – Progress Reports sent home
· November 13th – Western Technical Collegiate Institute Open House
· November 16th – Parent Teacher Interviews
· November 17th – Swansea Craft Fair
· November 20th – Grade 4 Extended French Information Evening
· November 27th – Pizza Day