Remembrance Day Ceremony
- Our Remembrance Day Ceremony will be held in our gym on Thursday, November 11th at 10:40 am. Parents are welcome to attend if they wish.
Progress Reports/Parent Teacher Interviews
- Progress Reports will be send home on Monday, November 15. In the envelope will be a letter explaining the changes to the reporting structure this year. There will also be a letter explaining the interview process. The regular interview time is Thursday evening and Friday morning. However, some teachers will be interviewing at alternative times during the week.
- The office will be closed on Friday, November 19th for the 2nd phase of our renovation. Parents wishing to speak to either the Principal or Vice Principal can schedule appointments for either November 18th or November 22nd.
Lost and Found
- At the end of each term we clean out our lost and found box so please check the table downstairs for any lost items. Unclaimed lost and found items will be sent to charity in December.
Anti Bullying Week
- November 15 – 19 is Anti Bullying Week. Teachers will be doing a variety of activities in their classroom to address bullying in our school and in our community.
Grade 5 Parents –Karen Kain School of the Arts – Application Information Evening
- What: Parent/Guardian and Student Information Night for the Arts-Focused Middle School
- When: 6:00 p.m. Thursday November 25, 2010
- Where: Gym, Norseman JMS, 105 Norseman Street (east of Islington, between Bloor and Queensway)
- Who: Interested Parents/Guardians of students entering grade 6 in September 2011.
- Visit and bookmark www.tdsb.on.ca/schoolweb/karenkain to keep up with the latest information about Karen Kain School of the Arts.