Monday, February 7 – 9:30 am – 11:00 am , 1:00 pm– 3:30 pm
Tuesday, February 8 – 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Wednesday, February 9 – 9:30 am – 11:00 am , 1:00 pm– 3:30 pm
Registration is open to all children living in the Swansea school area who were born in 2006/2007.
- 2 proof of address – lease, phone bill, hydro bill, etc.
- Birth Certificate
- Health Card
- Immunization Record
- Custody papers (if applicable)
Last week I had the pleasure of meeting with Councillor Doucette and we reviewed a few issues of common concern. Here is a summary of this meeting:
- Traffic – a meeting has been set up with City Staff to review proposed changes to signage around Swansea School to address concerns about traffic congestion during drop-off and pick up times.
- Leash Free Park – last year there was a proposal by the city to make part of Rennie Park leash free. Councillor Doucette is working with city staff to have a public meeting to discuss this, focusing on concerns about dogs and feces on the Swansea field. Date to be determined.
- Environment – Swansea staff are working with Councillor Doucette to have an environment day in April, where families can drop off their used electronic equipment for collection. Date to be determined.
Over the next few months I will keep you updated on the progress of these issues.