As you may be aware, Ms. Rundo volunteers some of her spare time at the Food Bank and the school would like to support her efforts in helping families in the Toronto community. We are asking for your help during the Christmas holiday season. To ensure that families will get timely assistance, we would like to ask for food donations (canned goods, dry goods, toiletries, non-perishables, etc.) and have them brought to the Ms. Rundo’s Kindergarten class by Monday December 10th to ensure adequate time for distribution, though we will happily take donations leading up to that time as well for early distribution.
Staff have asked this year, that in lieu of presents, a donation be made in Mr. Samson’s memory to either the Samson Family Trust Fund or a book to the Swansea Library.
Samson Family Trust Fund
Bank of Montreal (Windermere and Runnymede)
Transit # 0367
Cheques can be dropped off at the office, made payable to “SSC- Tom Samson Memorial Fund”
- December 6th – Application deadline for KKSA
- December 7th – Professional Development Day
- December 12th – Application Deadline for Grade 4 Extended French program
- December 12th – School Council Meeting – 6:45 pm
- December 21st – Last Day of School for Winter Break